Velocity: A Results-driven Approach
You are hitting your goals so the company continues to grow. Staff are less frustrated, so they stick around longer and are more efficient. Business risks are lower and you have room to grow. Customers get consistently great experiences and they refer you to others.
These are a few of the tools that we use with our clients. Click an item to learn more about that method.
- LEAN BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS
- HUMAN CENTERED DESIGN™
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We work with you through this simple, iterative process.
- Identify what your endpoint looks like. What are you striving toward? What are your long-term objectives?
- Clearly state the rules that will guide your decisions (including values, policies, governance method, feedback process and metrics) to measure success and make adjustments
- Obtain feedback from your key stakeholders on patterns, problems, bright spots and solutions.
- Identify your near-term targeted objectives.
- Outline a list of prioritized first steps.
- Establish a process of regular check-in meetings, allowing you to communicate with your team to quickly make adjustments to the initial steps.
- Begin executing the first steps.
- SmartWave provides support in executing those first steps and evaluating their success.
- Continually repeat steps 3-8
- Occasionally re-evaluate the items in steps 1 and 2.